Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An Eighteen Month Old

Thomas H. Hatfield, V is now 18 months old! Has it really been 18 months since we brought that sweet little bundle home from the hospital?? And now look at him; that personality!! I've been told that this age is the most fun, and I believe it. He keeps us laughing. And he's still so sweet. Just this morning I went out for a jog before Tommy left for work, I came back in and sat on the floor and Thomas came over and hugged and kissed me like he hadn't seen me in days. Things like that make you feel like the most important person in the world! I'm so thankful for Thomas and for the joy he has brought to Tommy and to me. We are a family!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You both have the same look in your eyes! Ya'll are blessed! He is so cute!