I'm so excited because we are headed to the beach in THREE days!! I've been really looking forward to this vacation. We are going with my mom, she has a library conference to attend. It's kind of unfair for her, she ends up in meetings the whole time we are there so she doesn't get much beach time. But it's a great vacation for Tommy and me. I'm really looking forward to seeing Thomas try to walk in the sand. Last year he was only six months old, so it's going to be a totally new experience going to the beach with a toddler. I also think it's going to be good for us to just get away for a while. It's been nice having this to look forward to.
I decided to go ahead and post this because I probably won't be able to post another one until after we get back, which will be next wed. But I'll hopefully have some good pics for you! The rest of this week is pretty packed tight. Today I have to go to the store and get those beach necessities, like toddler sunblock, and then I have my taekwondo class to teach, and then of course Church tonight, which is always hectic to get ready for. Tomorrow is even busier. I have a doctors appt. in the morning. I'm not looking forward to it (it's the first time we'll have gone back to the OB's office since everything has happened). And then tomorrow afternoon I once again have the taekwondo class, which I'm leaving early from so that I can audition for "Once Upon a Matress" (a different version of the princess and the pea..should be cute) at the Faulkner Dinner Theatre. And then that night I have rehearsal for the play I'm doing at the Millbrook Community Theatre, "L'il Abner." I'll blog about that later! And then Friday Thomas and I are meeting Pam for lunch!!!! I'm SO excited!!!! We've been saying we are going to meet for so long, and now we are actually doing it! And then, of course, we leave for the beach on Saturday! Please keep us in your prayers as we travel. You can expect an update when we return.
3 comments:
Ok I'm jealous. I wish I was going to the beach.
I wanna go to the beach too! You can watch ME try to walk in the sand! It's almost as much fun as me walking on the sidewalk.
"Oh Trudy! I just fell off the curb!!" haha!!
Have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves!!!
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment