Saturday, April 26, 2008

EXPELLED- A Must See!!!

Ben Stein’s Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed is a documentary supporting Intelligent Design (ID). It has interviews with Scientists who believe in ID and also with Evolutionists. The documentary is refreshing in that it shows that there are people in the scientific community fighting to have ID viewed in the classroom as a respectable science; it is frustrating to see the scrutiny that the few scientists who do stand up for ID in their classrooms face from the scientific community; it is infuriating to hear the way that the scientists who push the Darwin agenda (including the notorious Richard Dawkins, the author of “The God Delusion”) speak of anyone who believes in ID or Creationism; most of all, it is frightening to see where this country could be heading, if the history of fanatic Darwinism repeats itself.

This documentary was so eye-opening. I am so glad that I saw it; it has my brain and emotions going “90 to nothing.” I encourage you all to go and see this. It is worth paying the (ridiculous) $8.50. For once our money is going to something worthy of seeing!! My husband works with Apologetics Press, so this, of course, hits close to home for us and for his coworkers. Many of the articles and books that they write and print are based on Intelligent Design and Creation vs. Evolution. I have read many of these, but this documentary was still very eye-opening! To hear the things that the evolutionists would say on camera was, to me, jaw-dropping (and once again, at times, infuriating). The part of the documentary that I found most interesting was the link between Darwinism and a catastrophic event in history…I won’t say what, you can find out when you go see the film! It is so worth seeing, I promise! Spread the word!

Once again, here is AP’s web-article review about the film: Check it out. http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/3674

“For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools…”, Romans 1:20-22

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I didn't mention this in the first comment I left but I did want to say that I love your blog title!! Man does that bring back a lot of memories!!!

Chad said...

This was a great blog.