Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Best Change of Plans EVER!!!

Huge news since the last time that I posted. As you all know I was suppose to have knee surgery last thurday (the 23rd), but that has been postponed for at least nine-months. That's right..on the day of pre-op I found out that I am PREGNANT!!! We are so thrilled!!

It is still very early (like 5-ish weeks). In fact I normally would not announce it as early as we have, but since everyone knew that I was suppose to have surgery it would have been hard to avoid telling everyone. Besides, I think it'll be good to have people praying this early!! So please say a prayer for this little baby.

I had bloodwork done last week and my progestrone was at 22 and my HcG levels looked good. We had our first OB appt on Tuesday morning, just the routine stuff. And our first ultra sound will be on Tuesday May 12th. That's going to be a long two-week wait. As most of you know, my last experience in an ultra sound room was horrible (finding out that I had miscarried over a year ago). So I am super nervous, but trying very much to be positive. Please, please keep us in your prayers!!

I really am so excited that I can't find the words to express it!!! We have wanted this for awhile :). And I think that Thomas is going to be the best big brother EVER!!!

(This is my second post today..don't forget to check out the beach pics in the last post...)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Praying that God will calm all your anxieties!

Chad said...

Congrats. I'm so happy for you guys.

Trudy Ingram said...

You're already awesome super parents, so I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet that Thomas will be an awesome superbrother. I'm so excited for y'all. Way to procreate!! haha. :)