Other wonderful news....Shawna is pregant!!! I am so thrilled that I feel like it's me..lol. She and Daniel are going to make INCREDIBLE parents...I take that back, Shawna and Daniel are already INCREDIBLE parents!!! Please keep them in your prayers as they bring this new little baby into the world...and take a look at Shawna's blog to read about their long journey to get where they are now!!
Also, Addison (our little niece) had surgery on Tuesday. It was a pretty major surgery but ended up going so much better than expected. It's still going to be a good bit of recovery time, so please pray that she recovers well. Hopefully this surgery will help with some of the problems she has been having.
The bad news is that I found out that I am going to have to have the knee surgery that I was really hoping not to have. My ACL is totally gone so they will be taking a ligament from the back of the knee and making a new ACL. It will be done laparoscopically..so that's good. So, the part-time job is on hold for a good while. The surgery is Thursday, the 23rd, so please keep that in your prayers! I'm hoping to not be on crutches for too long after the surgery since I have the two-year old to keep up with :).
The good news is we are going to the beach this weekend!! I'm so pumped and ready to be there. Nothing to take your mind off of an upcoming surgery like beach time :). We'll be back on Tuesday with lots of pics, I'm sure.
I'll leave you with some pics from Easter...Enjoy! :)




1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear about needing the surgery. May your recovery be quick and painless.
Post a Comment