Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We have a HeartBeat!!

My ultra sound was this morning and everything looks great!! To say that I was a nervous wreck walking back to the ultra sound room is an understatement, but all of my worry and anxiety has been put to rest (at least for a little while :). We saw and heard the heartbeat, which was at 144 bpm. What an amazing sound. My eyes filled with tears when I heard that sweet little heartbeat. I pray that this sweet little innocent baby makes it through all of the risks of pregnancy! He/she is already loved beyond measure!!

Due Date: December 27th!! Merry Christmas to us :)

Thanks for all the prayers and please continue to pray for us!!

Here are the sonogram pics at 7 wks 2 days. (Not very clear, but you can tell there's something in there) ;)













2 comments:

Trudy Ingram said...

Okay, this just made my day. I am so excited for your family!! I can't wait to find out if it's a little brother or sister!!

Emily said...

Congratulations CL! You deserve all of this happiness!