Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jody has tagged me to tell "Six Random Things" about myself!

The rules are simple:
• Link to the person who tagged you.• Post the rules on your blog.• Write Six Random Things about yourself.• “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post• Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.• Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
Random Facts:
1. Some know this, but some may not...I'm missing half of my right lung. It was removed when I was little due to a birth defect of sorts. Don't worry I don't have any trouble with it now..it's like it never happened!!
2. I like the smell of gasoline. Is that random enough for you :).
3. I have what some may call an obsession with pictures. I love taking pictures, I love having them printed, I have way too many pictures hanging in my living room. I just love pictures! I also hate it when someone is looking at your pictures and gets them all out of order. Drives me up the wall!
4. I don't like ketchup or syrup. I've been told that I'm un-american for this.
5. I love the chicken marsala at Carrabas. It's my favorite meal of all time.
6. I met Linda Carter (wonder woman) in China Town my senior year of highschool.
Okay, I'll Tag:

Shawna
Taryn

No comments: