Sunday, December 28, 2008
Simply Having, A Wonderful Christmas Time
We have had a wonderful Holiday!! In fact, all of December was so full that I've put all of my pics in this slideshow for you to see how wonderful it has been :). WARNING: Lots of pics on this slideshow.
The month of December has been full of Christmas parties, decorations, shopping, light-looking, hot cocoa (minus the week of Christmas when it was 70 degrees out there) and LOTS and LOTS of food and sweets!!! But most importantly we got to spend some wonderful quality time with our family!! Tommy and I got some stuff done around the house, which was wonderful spending a whole week of quality time with him. And I learned to cook and bake some new things..woo hoo!! Watching Thomas enjoy Christmas made it all worth it. The pure excitement that he showed made my heart happy :).
Enjoy the pics :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks like you had a very memorable Christmas!
Hey Carol Leah! I'm glad you had a great Christmas, and Thomas is sooo cute!!
Post a Comment