I'll just start with this great family picture from Thanksgiving with the Hatfield side of the family!

Thanksgiving was GREAT!! We spent lots of time with family. The only downside was that little T had an ear infection. But I have to say he was a little trooper! He wasn't too grouchy, just very tired. He also had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic that he was on (good ole amoxicillin, not a great thing to be allergic too!). So it was def an eventful holiday to say the least. The best part was having Tommy home with us! We have always referred to Saturdays at "daddy-days" at our house, so Thomas was happy to hear that he would have FIVE daddy-days in a row (wed-sun)!! It was wonderful. Makes we look forward to the week he'll off for Christmas!!!
Since Thanksgiving T has still been sick. He can't seem to shake the cold that he got while he had the ear infection.
We're staying busy getting ready for Christmas! I'm looking forward to getting a little break from the after-school program that I work with.
Oh, and I shot a scene for Digger Doug's Underground (the show that Apologetics Press writes and produces, it plays on GBN). I'm playing Paleo Paula, a paleontologist. It was a whole lot of fun to shoot the scene! We did, however, have to do like 20 takes before we got the whole thing right. Literally. I felt bad that I kept missing my lines! But I will say that some of the lines were pretty difficult. I felt pretty good about it at the end though. The greatest part of it was working with my hubby! He was dressed in the big Iggy outfit. It was a very fun day and I look forward to doing it again, unless they replace me with a better Paleo Paula :).
3 comments:
Glad to see you back in the blogging world. Since we have had Harper I have thought it would be so cool to be on Digger Doug's show. :) At least now when I get the tapes for Harper to watch I can say, "Hey, I know that paleontologist."
PLEASE tell me you got a picture of Tommy in the Iggy suit!! I love my celebrity friend!
Let me know where to buy a Paleo Paula DVD because my old Digger Doug is getting worn out! :) And when you are famous dont forget the little people...especially the little Peebles people!
Post a Comment