Sunday, May 11, 2008

Roomie Reunion!!

Yesterday Kristy, Trudy, and I (and our husbands and little ones..thank goodness for the hubbys who were willing to drive us) met at the Atlanta zoo for an afternoon of catching up and hanging out. It was SO much fun!! It made me realize how much I miss my roomies. It was a short reunion but well worth the drive! I just hope that we can meet again soon and spend even more time together. You girls mean the world to me and I’m so glad that we have remained such good friends even with the miles that are between us!! Thank you for your friendship!!


I am also glad that Thomas and Helen got to meet for the first time ever. Despite T’s bad mood from lack of sleep, I’m pretty sure they are going to be great friends! I was glad to meet Helen too! Her gorgeous hair and eyes are breathtaking, I'm telling you!!

So, needless to say, we had a very fun day!!

Favorite quote of the day: Kristy: “I am wearing bloomers.”
Favorite event of the day: When we were nearly attacked by those two ferocious chipmunks. “Did you see the teeth on that thing?”



2 comments:

Trudy Ingram said...

Those teeth were HUGE! hahaha.

Kristy said...

Bloomers...HA! Your just jealous you didn't wear any.