Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spaghetti Tuesday!




So, Tuesday nights are my new favorite. Why you might ask?? Okay, so maybe you might not be asking that since you read the title. That's right, Tuesdays at our house are known as Spaghetti Tuesday! I noticed that my little man LOVES spaghetti more then any other food he has tried. In fact, he gets so excited when I make spaghetti that he runs around crazy. I have it on video to prove it..lol. So we deemed Tuesdays as our Spaghetti day. He gets SO excited every time I say "Guess what Thomas, it's spaghetti Tuesday!" So he eats a big plate of spaghetti, then he goes straight to the bath. I'm sure you see why from the pictures! Since his bath is ealier then normal on Tuesdays he gets to take an extra long one and he loves his baths. He usually runs around the house hyper after his bath (like he's doing right now). It's just a great night. I look forward to seeing him get so excited about it. So excited that he is close to hopping up and down in his highchair when he sees the spaghetti on his plate. It gives me something to look forward to each week. Sounds simple, I know, but it's those simple joys that make life worth living. I know that he's not old enough to remember this excitement over such a small thing, but I'll remember and it'll be a great story to tell him when he gets older. So, spaghetti Tuesday is now my favorite day of the week...well I should say it has moved up to be tied with Saturday, which around here is known as "daddy day." :)

3 comments:

Trudy Ingram said...

Can I come over next Tuesday? I want some of that spaghetti too!!
And I LOVE that I'm "cousin trudy" on your blog by the way. Kristy said she loved goo. That's not a typo,.. it's a joke. Ask her about it. You'll laugh.

The Hatfield Family said...

MMM. I love spaghetti! Except now I don't eat meat so it just won't be the same. ;( I love the pictures of Thomas. He looks just like Jackson in that last one.

Chad said...

What's wrong with the way he looks after eating spaghetti? That's how I look. :) And don't worry Thomas, I hop up and down when someone puts food in front of me too.