Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Catching Up and Flossing

Okay, I've promised myself that I'm going to start blogging again. Writing is such a great stress reliever. Plus I always have so many things running through my head that maybe if I write them down I will stop worrying about them. So I'm going to try to update this now. Maybe not everyday, but at least once a week.


It's a good day to start because today I went to the dentist and my teeth are killing me so maybe this will distract me from that. I do, however, love that fresh feeling you have after having been to the dentist. And it's nice to look in the mirror and see white shiny teeth!


Moving on, just an update on me, for anyone who may read this that I haven't seen in awhile. I have been married to Tommy for nearly five years now and we now have a handsome (the shirt he's wearing right now says "Handsome is an understatement" HEHE), spunky, incredibly bright fifteen month old son, named Thomas (V). And I'm not just saying all of those things because I'm his mother :). I stay home with him now, and it is more then rewarding. It's such a blessing that I can't even begin to describe the joy it brings me to be with him every single day. It has taken some "sacrifices" financially, but it has been so worth it.


Tommy is still working at Apologetics Press as General Office Manager. He loves his job and the people he works with. So do I! We have both grown so much spiritually just from having the AP folks in our lives. I'm so glad that he can go to work everyday and be surrounded by Christians. It's such an unusual thing. And such a blessing!!


Okay, that's all I have time for. My son is also an outdoorsman. If the sun is shining he expects for us to be in the backyard, not sitting here on the computer!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thomas is adorable! Pam has a blog, too. It's shejustwantstohavefun.blogspot.com

It'll be easier to keep in touch this way!

Kristy said...

So glad you'll be blogging more. I love reading about whats up with you!