My big 3 year old, Thomas, all dressed up for worship! Lookin' sharp!!!
My sweet 3 1/2 month old, Levi, all dressed up for Worship! I got this sweet outfit at one of the consignment sales! It was a great buy!

We went to worship at University first, and in between worship and class (we went to early service so class was after) we did a photo shoot with my brother and sister-in-law, (tommy's bro), Daniel and Shawna, and their sweet little one Savannah!
Levi and Savannah-Savannah is six months old now..if you look at my earlier posts she is in them. She was born three months premature, weighing only 2 lbs, so as you can see she has come along way and is thriving wonderfully!!! She's beautiful and I love her so much!!!!Little T holding Savannah!

It was so great to see them! And the mini-photo shoot was too fun!!

After services and class at University we drove to Highland and got there for the end of their morning services (my dad preaches in Highland and we usually attend their on sundays). After church I got a picture of Thomas and Levi with their buddies, Ava and Grayson.



1 comment:
What are you FEEDING Levi?!!! He's a chunky monkey!! I love chunky babies. haha. Glad you had a great Easter!!
Love you!
Tru
Post a Comment