Monday, April 5, 2010

Crafty Friday?? OOPS It's Monday!! :)

I'm trying to do an update of our weekly activities on Fridays, but this Friday was so full I never got a chance! And the weekend was even busier! SO, these are last weeks updates :).

Week 2: The letter B
Bible Story to go with Letter B: Behemoth from Job 40:15-19


Levi was a happy boy this week, as usual. He watched happily as Thomas and I worked on our craft for the week.
Our main craft this week...we made a dinosaur, our Behemoth :).
Thomas worked hard on painting it. He strips down ((so as not to get paint on his clothes)) and concentrates on the project at hand :).

Finished product.
On Friday we went to the Library story time like we do most weeks. This week was the Easter one! So much fun! Mr. Wess read books, and then they did a craft (this bunny mask) and then they did an easter egg hunt in the field beside the library. The kids enjoyed it so much. My friends kids are there for Thomas to play with. Jessica and Miranda and I all went to college together and so it's very cool that our kids our friends....Karson, Ali, and Thomas :)


No comments: