Week 1: The letter A
This picture is his attempt to draw it after watching me draw it. Not bad for his first try! The little one that looks like a Q is actually a little "a" lol. I told him that the little "a" has a tail and that's what he drew :).
To go along with the letter "A" ..we did a Bible story that starts with an "A", Adam and Eve. One of our activities this week was this Spiral Snake craft (to represent the serpent).First you draw a snake with a spiral on it (or you can print a template off of one of the free websites). Then you have the child color it or paint it. We chose to use markers. Then you glue it to the cardboard (you can even use the back of an old cereal box or something like that).
Next, you cut it out around the spiral lines and you get this spiral, springy snake. Easy and very cute!



2 comments:
Look at you getting crafty! So much fun, right?? Welcome back to blogland, by the way! I know, I'm never on facebook. :) love you!
I will definitely keep an eye out for craft ideas on your blog. I'm always looking too!!
Post a Comment