Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Levi!!


Here is our Levi at 29 wks (which was a few weeks ago). This is one of the 4d pics that we got. I'm so happy with all of the images we got!! Now I have one of Levi that I can frame and put next to the 4d of Thomas. I think he looks a good bit like his big bro just from looking at this pic, which automatically means he looks just like his daddy. But I also think he looks a little like me. What do you think?

The pregnancy is going well so far. I've had a few complications this time with anemia, low blood pressure, and passing out some. I spent one Sunday in the hospital getting fluids and being monitored. My OB sent me to a cardiologist just to check on things. I wore an event heart monitor last week. I was suppose to wear it for a month but I had to take it off. It was irritating my skin so badly and making my nights even harder then nights already are when you are pregant, so I made a decision to take it off, at least until my skin can heal some. I'm honestly feeling pretty good. My OB and the cardiologist think that it probably has more to do with the anemia then the heart. As for the low blood pressure, not much you can do about it. Just trying to stay as hydrated as possible.

I am very, very ready for December to get here. It's not too far away, but when you are not sleeping well at night it seems like forever away!! I know once Levi gets here it will be a whole new level of not sleeping at night, but hopefully I can handle it! I just cannot wait to meet him and kiss that sweet little face!! :)

No comments: