Tuesday, September 23, 2008
The Good Things
The month of September has flown by! I can't believe it's only a month until Little T's 2nd birthday. It really is insane how fast time goes by. I'm trying to enjoy every second of the time I have with little Thomas. Everyone says it just gets faster and faster as they get older. I can't imagine it going by any faster then these first two years have, but I'm taking their advice and really trying to take in every moment. It's hard sometimes. I tend to get caught up in life and the stress that comes with it. The last six months have been emotionally draining on us. It's easy to get caught up in the things that are going wrong. Those things so often take our attention from all the things that are going right in our life. The bad things make us miss out on the good things that are happening. I'm trying not to let that happen anymore. I'm so blessed in so many ways. I hope that I never lose sight of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think we are ALL guilty of missing the good things because we're too focussed on the negative, or what we HAVE to get done. It's amazing how simple life really is when you get down to it. I can't believe it's been 2 yrs since Shawna called me to say that Little T had arrived!
Your little boy is way too cute! I feel ya on getting caught up on things that are going wrong and forgetting to be thankful for the things that are going right! I think that is only Normal! Hope your bad days get better and a very HAPPY early BIRTHDAY to little T!!!
Post a Comment