
My 20 week ultra sound was this past Thursday and we found out that we are having another BOY!!! We are very excited to add a new little boy to our family. And we have a name already........ Levi Dean Hatfield!!
Tommy and I both love the name Levi, so it was not hard to come to that conclusion. In fact, as soon as I suggested it, Tommy said "I love it!" And nothing else that we would suggest sounded right for this little man :). I suggested Dean as the middle name since it is a family name on the Kelly side. My grandfather (my dad's dad) name was Wilbur Wilowdean Kelly. When my dad was born they shortened the middle name to Dean (Earl Dean Kelly). My parents named my oldest brother Clifton Dean Kelly. And I've always wanted to add that to one of our children's name, so there you have it!
We are very excited about Levi. I hope that he can know how much he is already loved by his parents! The 20 wk ultra sound went well. He was moving around pretty good so it was pretty clear that he is a boy. He is as active as his older brother was, if not more so! I feel him moving around all of the time. He's already having a party in there :). This pregnancy has been very good so far. I've only had a few little things happen here and there: Like an incedent in a thrift store when I passed out cold for no good reason (Thomas is still traumatized from that one I think!). I have the same leg cramps and siatic nerve issues that I had with Thomas. But it has been another healthy pregnancy so far, and we are praying that it continues that way until it is time for Levi to make his debut!
We are ready now to get started on his room and start making preparations for his arrival!! I am soon to be greatly outnumbered by males in the house, but I think I can hold my own!! :) It is sure to be a great adventure!
I cannot wait to meet our new little man!!
3 comments:
I'm so happy for you! Levi Dean sounds perfect! I hope everything continues to go well.
BTW, I tried those starwberry oreos you talked about on here or Facebook. Thanks, I've been addicted all summer!
Hey - I found you too! Thanks for commenting on my blog, it is so great to catch up on your life! I'm thrilled to found out about baby Levi - congratulations!! I just love the name Levi, and I know that he will grow to be a godly and bold young man who is a joy to spend time with - because he has parents who are just like that!
It will be so cool to watch your boys become best friends!
Love,
Lisa
Oh, this blogging is fun! I'm so happy to read about Levi! Love the name! Thanks for the comment; it's so much fun to feel like we are getting to see you by reading about your life. Can't wait to come up for a checkup so we can call you and see you and your (very tiny, I'm sure) tummy! love you,
Shaunna
Post a Comment