Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We're swingin' now!

Some friends of ours gave us a swingset this weekend! Thomas is SO excited. He wants to spend every second on it. Of course, as I mentioned in my last blog, the slide is his favorite! Here are some pics from his first time playing on it! Thank you to the Pinedos!!






Just an update on what is going on with me these days. I've been spending my days with Thomas of course, and also working with the karate summer camps. It's been fun, plus I've made some extra money which is always a plus! Thomas loves playing with the other kids. I am, however, glad that this is the last week of the summer camps. I'm exhausted and I need a little break before the after-school program starts back up.
I've been spending most of my evenings rehearsing for "Once Upon a Mattress" at the Faulkner Dinner Theatre. It's a musical that tells a different version of the Princess and the Pea. It's a very fun play! It opens on Aug 14. Actually, it technically opens next Monday but it's just for the incoming Freshman at Faulkner on Monday and Tuesday. But then Thursday starts the public show times. It's going to be a busy August that's for sure!! The show has been a blast so far. I have a small roll but it's fun to be singing again! I'll update you on it as it goes on.

1 comment:

Kelly Key said...

Carol Leah...I've enjoyed reading about your cute lil' fam on here. Your litte T is adorable! Can't wait to meet him one day!