Thursday, July 3, 2008

Abner, ATL, Camp, plus some!

So, it has been a while since I have posted!! I'm going to warn you..this post will have numerous pics so it's going to be a long one!

We have been super busy around here! We wrapped up "Li'l Abner" in mid-June and I just have to say that it was such a WONDERFUL experience! I've made some new friends and just had a blast working with this huge cast. I'm hoping to do another show with the Millbrook Theatre in the future!

Here are some pics from the show. I got these pics on the website..so to see more go to www.millbrooktheatre.com :

Cast Pic
(My brother Chris as L'il Abner and Julianne Burke as Daisy Mae. I thought that this was a good pic of the backdrop that Tommy worked hard on!)
(I got to point a gun at my dad..lol)

"Baby Scragg"
Also, this past weekend Tommy and I went to Atlanta to celebrate our 5th Anniversary! It was a wonderful trip. My parents kept Thomas from Thursday night until Sunday, so we got some alone time. We really had a very fun trip! We went to the aquarium which was something we've been wanting to do since it first opened. It was very cool! I can't wait to go back one day and take little T.
(The view from our hotel room at the Westin)

(At the CNN building)

(The Beluga Whales were just too cool!)

(You can still see the damage on a lot of the buildings from the tornado that went through Atlanta. The Westin was looking a little rough on the outside!)

(My handsome hubby! He's too cool for school!)

After we got back from Atlanta and got Thomas from my parents, Thomas and I went to BCC for a few days. We got back yesturday EXHAUSTED..but it was wonderful to be there and I wish I could have stayed longer!! It was good to see some old friends and to make some new ones!!

I'll leave you with these updated pics of Thomas. He's growing up so fast and as you can see by these pics he now looks more like a little boy then a baby. It's sad in some ways, but he is SO much fun and is learning so much that I can't really be that sad about it. Instead I'm just enjoying the whole growing up process!! Now I'm going to go catch up on all of your blogs!!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! T is such a cute kid! Glad you've already started taking him to camp!

Chad said...

I'm glad to see you back blogging and glad you guys had a good trip to ATL.

Chad said...

Kyle Butt was at Adamsville yesterday speaking and I told him to tell you and Tommy that I said hello. He seemed to be having trouble remembering my name so if he just tells ya'll that someone from Adamsville says hello then it is me. I must tell you that I am so jealous of the job that Tommy has. Wow working with those guys would be awesome.